Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fake out

Betcha thought I was one of those girls who would start a blog then abandon it within two week. HA! no, I'm back. Sure I may have been side tracked by coupon clipping, or crazy-baby-nap-refusing-screaming-fits, or reruns of the Gilmore Girls. (Seriously my love for bad tv has skyrocketed since our house acquired a dvr.)
This post is really nothing more than a shout out to my girls, but I promise there will be more to come here as well as comments on others sites.

p.s. did you notice its not thursday. bonus points!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Since the Hacks got DVR, I'm feeling the pressure from Brian because we're the last ones. Seriously? The last ones on the planet? Yes, that what he tells me.

Kinda like how you were the last to start a blog, right? Pressure makes us cave. :)