Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Year 1

Frank's birthday is only a few days away. One year ago I was all a fluster with anticipation for my last visit to the Ob. We would be deciding then if I was going to have a c-sect or wait for natural labor in delivering my 27 lb child. As it turns out he was just under 10 lbs, the recovery from the surgery went better than I could ever imagined and I have a gorgeous little man crawling around my legs.


Here are some photos from a recent trip up to "the lake". I'll get in trouble for some of them in a few years, but it seems the kid just wanted to enjoy his birthday suite a little early

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! Happy Birthday Frank!!

Emily said...

Love it! What a cutie! Might as well take 'em while you can. Can't wait to see the haircut!