Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ms. Mags


Baby girl, your birthday is tomorrow!


A few weeks ago I was worried about how you would adjust to leaving brother at school three days a week. The two of you are such buddies and you love being his hype man. While walking out of the church for the first day of Frank's preschool you looked at me confused. "Brudder? Brudder? Brudder?" you asked with increasing confusion and anxiety. We went off to run errands together, explore the Sunbury library, and sneak a donut hole.

The next day we dropped Brudder in his classroom, walked outside, and you started yacking. Nonstop for three hours you talked, sang, hummed, giggled and talked some more. You danced and wiggled, did some form of chicken strut, had twinkle toes, and episodes of twinkle toes. You knew you had my full attention for the next three hours and planned to take full advantage of those hours. You crack me up!

You have got such spunk. Your command of the English language is strong enough that you enjoy arguing with your brother... but not strong enough that you know what you are arguing about.

Your daddy is wrapped oh so tightly around your little pinky. You love to play airplane on his feet and he has trouble refusing you even after a long day.

I'm sad to see your baby phase fading away, but I am so delighted to get to know the big girl you.

I love you, Baby.


No comments: